CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We’re changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
At Chipotle, we’ve created a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers were promoted from Crew. We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you’ll join a team that’s committed to Cultivating A Better World. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to meet you! See more details below and apply today.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Tuition assistance (100% coverage for select degrees or up to $5,250/year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Competitive compensation
- Full and part-time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as Crew)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for helping and serving others (both customers and team members)
- Desire to learn how to cook (a lot)
- Be at least 16 years old
- Ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chipotle.com.