Website Pizza Hut
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn’t the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way – a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company – and great tips – then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit my.peoplematter.com.